Monday, August 1, 2011

Rift Mage Builds - Rift Soul Trees

So I've been leveling my new character (I chose mage). I've spent about 15 hours played time and I'm already 36! Thanks Xerxes Rift Mastery Guide! Ok so anyways I've been looking at the mage soul builds. I'm super excited to try out some of these soul builds with max points available (just need to hit level 50!)

Check this out... a mage can be a healer in Rift! I've never been played an MMO which had this option of play style for the mage class. If you haven't yet looked up the soul trees available for your class you should! You might be surprised at the rolls available to you in Rift. Rift Soul Trees

If your looking  for the best Mage build for Utility and healing I would try a combination of the Chloromancer Soul Tree as well as the Dominator Soul Tree! I've been playing around with a combination of these two soul trees for the mage class in Rift and I have noticed a serious boost in my performance. This is not a mage build I would recommend for leveling up however.

No comments:

Post a Comment